Configure CPanel Email Accounts to Gmail
This article will guide you on How to configure your cpanel email accounts to Gmail.
After the intergration, you can access your cpanel email accounts within the Gmail interface.
1. Login to your gmail account.
2. Click "Settings" Gear Icon at the top right corner
3. In the popup menu, click "Settings"
4. Click "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" Tab in the settings page.
Make sure you have "POP is Enabled for all mail" is enabled as shown in the below image. If not, select option one "Enable POP for all mail (even mail that...)" and click "Save Changes" button at the bottom.
Now you should see "POP is Enabled for all mail" in Green.
So now you have enabled POP for all your email accounts.
5. Click "Accounts and Import" Tab and click "Add another Email Address you own".
6. Enter Name and Email ID.
Name : Any name of your choice for identifying your email account.
Email addess : Enter you cpanel email id that you want to intergrate with gmail.
click "Next Step"
7. Enter SMTP Server name and port as shown below.
User name : your cpanel email ID
Password : is your email password.
Port : 465
and keep any other settings as shown in the image and click "Add Account"
8. Now close the window. A confirmation email has been sent for verification. Just goto your cpanel email account and click the confirmation link.
9. Click "Add a POP3 mail account you own"
10. Enter your cpanel email address and click "Next Step"
11. Enter the following information
Username : Enter you cpanel email id
Password : Enter you cpanel email password
POP Server : host.cheapwebhosting.lk
Port : 995
and make sure all other settings are as exactly shown in the image below. Click "Add Account".
Thats it, now you have successfully intergrated / configured your cpanel email account with gmail. You can see a new label for your cpanel account on the left pan of the gmail (see image below).
Repeat these process to add your additional cpanel mail accounts if you need.
when composing a new mail, make sure to select from which email account the mail should be delivered as shown in below image. To see the list of accounts in the drop down, click on "From" field.
Was this answer helpful?
To setup your cPanel email accounts on your Android Mobile Devices, Please follow these...
Please follow the steps to Setting up your cPanel Email Account on iPhone or iPad. Note :- In...
Step 1FIrst you need to Login in to Your CPanel by typeing 'www.Your-Domain-Name/cpanel' in your...
STEP 1 Open Microsoft Outlook 2007 and Go to Tools > Account Settings. STEP 2 Select...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution